A lot has happened since first explosive post on brilliant Tumblr blog WISF (also featured in the latest edition of WeTheUrban) and as the blog continues to grow we see many new awe-inspiring matches continue to pour out week by week! Peep more after the jump:
Here’s what you get if you win!
- The Johnlock Shirt
- The Destiel Shirt
- "I Don’t Shave for Sherlock Holmes" Undies
- "Sherlock Holmes, Put Your Trousers On" Undies
- Sexy Sherlock Undies
- BAMF!John Watson Undies
And Bonus Prizes!
- Extra prizes such as Sherlock & Harry Potter buttons and pouches will be added to your winnings if you follow me on Twitter and/or Like my Facebook page!
- Winner must be following my blog (and hopefully you’ll like following me)! If picked and winner is not following this blog, another winner will be picked.
- Reblogs and Likes both count. Increase your chances, do both!
- Winner will be randomly picked using a random number generator on 7/30/14 at 10:00 Pacific Standard Time. The winner will be contacted via Ask box (make sure yours is open, if not, another winner will be chosen). If winner does not respond with requested info within 24 hours, another winner will be picked.
- In order to get all the Bonus prizes, winner must have Liked my Facebook fan page and/or follow me Twitter by 7/30/14 10:00 PST.
- I will ship winner giveaway items anywhere in the world, with tracking! :)
Eeyore is just one of those characters that you wanna scoop up and hug forever.
One awesome thing about Eeyore is that even though he is basically clinically depressed, he still gets invited to participate in adventures and shenanigans with all of his friends. And they never expect him to pretend to feel happy, they just love him anyway, and they never leave him behind or ask him to change.
And he does feel happy, though. He can be happy. He just doesn’t show it as much as the others do.
There was a whole episode about that - Piglet sees him sitting on a hilltop and thinks he’s sadder than usual, and does all he can to cheer him up. Nothing works and the next day he’s back on the hill, and Piglet apologizes because he thinks in trying to help, he just made him sad again and ”I don’t come here when I’m sad. I come up here because I’m happy.”
There’s just something about that…